Decorate gift boxes and cards this St. Patrick’s Day with these beautiful paper flowers. These easy to make paper flowers will be the perfect compliment to your craft projects and gift wrapping.
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you will need to make these St. Patrick’s Day paper flowers.
2. Use the hole punches to cut out shapes for the flower petals, inside of the flower, and small circle for the back of the flower.
3. Distress the circle by placing ink around the edges.
4. Pinch the circle in half to form the petal.
5. Staple it in place.
6. Use tweezers to fold the flower stamens.
7. Fold all the pieces for the inside the flower.
8. Fold the green circle in half.
9. Glue the flower stamens to the petals.
10. Use hot glue to assemble the flower. One of the smaller yellow circles will be your flower’s base. Finish with a gem in the center. (Optional attach curling ribbon along the bottom for extra dimension.)