After you make a beautiful St. Patrick’s Day card don’t forget to decorate the card envelope, as well. Use ruffle and curling ribbon to make a simple bow with the Mini Bowdabra with Hair Bow Tool & Ruler.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this bow.
2. Cut a piece of ribbon the length of Mini Bowdabra Ruler dovetail the ends. This will be the bottom of your bow.
3. Fold the ribbon in half to form a crease, at the crease mark pinch the ribbon.
4. Press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Add a strand of curling ribbon the length of the ruler.
6. Take another piece of ribbon the length of the ruler. Press the end into the Mini Bowdabra towers fold the other end over to form a loop. Press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to form a bow tie.
7. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Next, knot the Bowdabra Bow Wire and remove it from the Mini Bowdabra. Glue it onto the edge of the card.
8. Your envelope is complete.
9. Design several St. Patrick’s Day cards and make several bows for the envelopes.