Having an event or hostessing a cause? Create thank you, donation cards. Tricia of Tricia’s Cards shares her cards that she made for the Relay for Life Fundraiser, American Cancer Society. Below is her step-by-step tutorial.
Tricia made 100 of these cards!! Way to go!!
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make these cards.
2. To make the bow for the card cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and place them into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Place the ends of the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra and leave a large loop on the top.
4. Press the loop into the Mini Bowdabra to make two small loops.
5. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Knot the Bowdabra Bow Wire and remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Trim away excess wire.
7. Glue the bow onto the card.
8. Decorate not only the card but the envelope, as well.