Friday is our favorite day because we get to show off projects from our crafty friends who shared with us in our weekly Crafty Showcase. Each week the same friends stop in to share as well as new friends who find us along the way. Thank you all for being here and sharing your crafts. Below are some of our spring projects. Click and visit them to get the tutorial and to learn more about their blogs.
Spring Has Sprung Craft Projects
- Easy DIY Spring Mason Jar Centerpiece by Sweeties Freebies – Who loves changing decorations with the seasons, but I doesn’t like spending a lot of money doing it. This is inexpensive and fun!
- Spring DIY Fabric Flower & Button Hair Clip by This Mama Loves – This is a spring and Easter upcycled button flower hair clip that can be personalized to match any outfit.
- Primrose Dress by Sews n Bows just in time for spring and Easter. If you sew check out this idea!
- Spring Fabric Flower Wreath by creationmoodmarias who is crafting with us from Athens, Greece. We love supporting those who sell their crafts and you will find a lot of beautiful wreaths for sale in her Etsy store. She makes custom orders, too!
- Swing Dress Paper Doll Tag by The Scrappy & Savvy Crafter – We love how beautiful her tag turned out and easy enough project for any of us to do!
Congrats to all who are featured today!
Need more Fun Crafty Projects for Spring?
8 thoughts on “Feature Friday Spring Has Sprung Craft Projects”