Spring has arrived! Give the gardener in your life a beautiful garden Easter basket, on the cheap. All of the supplies used to make the basket were purchased at the Dollar Store! Hard to believe, right?
Kim, of Exquisitely Unremarkable, shares how to make this inexpensive garden themed Easter basket. She finished the basket with pretty Bowdabra Bow.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this craft.
2. Next, cut open seed packet, empty seeds. Cut away front label and trim with pinking shears. Decoupage to front of tin. Let dry.
3. Add tissue paper to tin and fill with garden items.
4. Wrap the basket with cellophane and secure with a piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire.
5. To make the Bowdabra Bow cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Bowdabra.
6. Next, fold and press the larger width ribbon into the Bowdabra to form your first layer of the bow.
7. Finish the bow with a layer of the the thin width ribbon. Leave the ribbon tails long. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Bow Wand.
8. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the Bowdabra Bow Wire loop. Pull the wire tightly and remove the bow. Knot the wire in the back of the bow.
9. Using the Bowdabra Bow Wire attach the bow to the cellophane.
10. Your garden Easter basket is complete.