Easter is a fun holiday to decorate for. The array of pastel colors had so much cheer to a home. I found the cutest wire and bead Easter basket that I thought was perfect for my own home decor! I added chocolates to the basket to make it into a candy dish. I finished the basket with a Bowdabra Bow using wide width wire ribbon and curling ribbon.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this basket.
2. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold the wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
3. Cut ribbon and dovetail the ends for the bows tails. Fold the ribbon in half to make a crease and to find the center point. At the crease mark press the ribbon into the Bowdabra.
4. Add long strands of curling ribbon to the Bowdabra.
5. Place the ribbon into the Bowdabra. Fold and press the ribbon to create your first bow loop.
6. Continue folding and pressing the ribbon into the Bowdabra. Dovetail the end of the ribbon for a finished look.
7. Add small strips of “curled” curling ribbon.
8. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Bow Wand.
9. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the Bowdabra Bow loop.
10. Pull the wire tightly.
11. Remove the bow from the Bowdabra and knot the back.
12. Use the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire to tie the bow to the basket handle. Spiral the leftover wire around a pencil to create fun ringlets.