Add a beautiful bow to an Easter basket using the Bowdabra. Make a large full bow to adorn the front of an Easter basket, using large width wire ribbon and silk flowers. Follow our step-by-step instructions to learn how to make your own bow!
1. Instructions begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make the bow for the Easter basket.
2. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Bowdabra.
3. Cut ribbon for the bow tails. Dovetail the ends and fold the ribbon in half to create a crease. At the crease mark press the ribbon into the Bowdabra.
4. Press the ribbon into the Bowdabra, fold and twist to create your first loop.
5. Continue to fold and twist to create a matching loop on the other side.
6. Continue folding and twisting to create several loops. Dovetail the end of the ribbon for a finished look.
7. Place an assortment of spring silk florals into the Bowdabra.
8. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Wand.
9. Thread the Bowdabra Bow Wire ends through the loop. Pull the wire tightly.
10. Remove the bow from the Bowdabra. Knot the back of the bow and fluff the bow loops.
11. Use the Bowdabra Bow Wire to tie the bow to the Easter basket.
12. The basket is ready to be filled with goodies for Easter!