I love recycled crafts! Store your Easter peeps in an airtight container using a recycled plastic jar with lid. I then decorated the container with washi tape and finished it with a Mini Bowdabra bow.
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you will need to make this Easter peeps candy jar.
2. Add washi tape around the container.
3. Cover the top lid of the container with fabric and lace. Glue a peeps paper cut out onto the front of the container.
4. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Place the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to make a 3″ tail.
6. Fold and loop the ribbon at the 1.5″ mark to make your first loop.
7. Continue folding and pressing the loops at the 1.5″ mark. Cut a 3″ tail on the other side.
8. Add small strips of curling ribbon into the center of the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Thread the two tail ends of wire through the loop.
10. Pull the wire tightly.
11. Knot the back of the bow.
12. Tie the bow onto the lace and spiral the remaining wire.
13. Fill the jar with peeps and enjoy!
14. Or give as a gift this Easter!