This week in our Feature Friday post we are sharing a few of our favorite upcycled, recycled projects from last weeks Crafty Showcase as well as some from our Bowdabra Designers in honor of Earth Day. Enjoy them and click to check out all of the projects. Don’t forget to stop over and link up in our crafty showcase from Saturday through Thursday noon!
- So fun and exciting Upcycled Foot Stool by Redo It Yourself Inspirations
- Hot and Trendy Chalk Painted Chair by 24 Cottonwood Lane
- Super creative and easy to follow tutorial for a Recycled T-Shirt Doggie Vest by Sewing and Crafting with Sarahby Sewing and Crafting with Sarah
- Easy to make and practically no sew Recycled Sweater Wine Bottle Cover by SusieQTpies Cafe
- Gift Wrap idea using or reusing Coffee Mugs and Tea Cups by Kitty’s Crafts
- Toddler Busy Bags using items you already have around your home by Emilee at Sweetly Made Just For You
- We really love this Recycled Champagne Cork Chunky Sunflower Necklace by Make It Easy Crafts
- UPcycled Pickle and Olive Jar projects by Artsy Vava – These jars are beautiful!
- We love all of Tricia’s Cards paper crafting projects. Just think about all the scrapbook paper you have in your craft room. You too can make cards just like hers.
- Paint Swatch Whiteboards created by Exquisitely Unremarkable’s teen! What a great way to use all of those collected paint swatches we all have around the house.
Congrats to all who are featured today!