I had an old sweater that was too small and had some holes. Because I couldn’t donate it I thought it would be perfect to recycle it! Follow my step-by-step tutorial below to make your own sweater cuff bracelet with a Mini Bowdabra Bow.
- Old Sweater
- Mini Bowdabra w/Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Thread and Needle
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this craft.
2. Cut the sweater cuff from the sweater.
3. Sew the edges together for a finished look.
4. To make the bow for the cuff place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Place the end of ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra at the 1.5″ mark.
6. Fold the ribbon and loop it at the 1″ mark.
7. Continue fold and pressing the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. Cut the ribbon at the 1.5″ mark.
8. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
9. Thread the Bowdabra Bow Wire ends through the loop.
10. Pull the wire tightly.
11. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back.
12. Trim away excess wire and fluff the bow.
13. Sew the button and bow onto the sweater cuff.
14. Your recycled fashion jewelry is complete!