Handmade cards are great for Mother’s Day! Design a handmade card that mom is sure to love! Tricia, of Tricia’s Cards, created a beautifully designed card with lots of little extra embellishments. Use Tricia’s design as an example to make your own card. This style card you can also easily add a Bowdabra Bow.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials that you will need to make this card.
2. Cut out card shape using die cuts.
3. Stamp sentiment onto the card.
4. Add embellishments to the stamp.
5. Even a little embellishment can really make the stamp stand out!
6. Tie sheer ribbon around the edges of the card.
7. Add gems along the sides.
8. Adding a sentiment to the back of the card is always a nice touch!
9. Decorate the envelope, as well.
10. Glue a silk flower and leaves to the card.
11. Finish the envelope with a decorative heart and your card is complete. Mom will surely love her handmade card, this Mother’s Day!