Mother’s Day is a happy day to celebrate the mom in your life. Show her how much you care and design a handmade card! Use our card layout below to make your own card. Finish the card with a Mini Bowdabra Bow.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this card.
2. Glue the layout and lettering onto the card.
3. Glue ribbon onto the bottom of the card.
4. To make the bow for the card place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Place the tail end of the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra at the 2″ mark.
6. Fold and twist to create your first loop at the 1.5″ mark.
7. Continue making loops and finish with your tail end on the same side as you started.
8. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
9. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
10. Pull the wire tightly.
11. Remove the bow form the Mini Bowdabra and knot the wire along the back of the bow. Bring the wire around to the front of the bow and spiral it around a pencil to create fun ringlets. Glue the bow onto the card.
12. Your Oh Happy Day Mother’s Day Card is complete!