Design a card for Mother’s Day to give along with your gift. This week we will be sharing fun homemade gifts to give to my mom. Include a homemade card to go with your homemade gift.
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you will need to make this craft.
2. Cut out card and add ink accents.
3. Add ink accents on the inside, as well.
4. Now you can begin to decorate the card.
5. Use a hole puncher to add ribbon accents to the card.
6. Run the punches along the top of the card.
7. Cut ribbon for the top of the card.
8. Tie pieces of ribbon onto the top of the card.
9. Stamp the Mother’s Day sentiment onto the card.
10. Begin to add accents to the card.
11. Decorate the front with the accents.
12. Add a sentiment to the inside of the card.
13. Don’t forget about the back of the card, as well.
14. Mom will absolutely love her homemade card.