Design an exquisite bow using the Bowdabra. Attach your pretty bow to a flower bouquet for mom this Mother’s Day.
- Bouquet with Vase
- Large width satin ribbon
- wire ribbon
- 5/8″ wide sheer ribbon
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make the bow.
2. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Bowdabra.
3. Dovetail the end of the ribbon and place it into the Bowdabra.
4. Fold the ribbon into the Bowdabra to form your first loop.
5. Continue adding loops. Place smaller loops on the top. Cut a tail and dovetail the ends.
6. Place the end of wire ribbon into the Bowdabra.
7. Fold and twist the ribbon to make your first loop. Continue folding and twisting the ribbon to make several loops.
8. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Bow Wand.
9. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop and pull tightly. Remove the bow from the Bowdabra and knot the back.
10. Tie the bow to the bouquet vase and give to mom as a gift this Mother’s Day.