1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make the card. To make the bow for the card place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra. Dovetail the end of the ribbon and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
2. Fold the ribbon and form a loop on one side.
3. Form a matching loop on the other side and create a matching tail.
4. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop and pull it tightly.
5. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back.
6. Glue the bow to the textured paper.
7. Add bridal embellishments to the textured paper.
8. Assemble the card and add some embellishments to the envelope. Your card is complete.