Learn how to make a Bowdabra Bridal Bouquet Bow. This is the perfect craft to make before a bridal shower. You can then add the bows from your bridal gifts and use it the night before at the rehearsal dinner.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this simple craft.
2. Begin to cover the paper towel cardboard roll with paper.
3. Use glue to hold the paper in place.
4. Cut an X in the center of the paper plate. Cut the X shape and glue the tabs to the center part of the paper towel roll.
5. Trim away the excess of the paper plate.
6. To make the bow cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Place the wire into the Bowdabra.
7. Place several layers of ribbon loops into the Bowdabra.
8. Glue the bow onto the top of the paper plate. Now the bride has an elegant base to add her shower bows to…a much prettier way to walk down the aisle on rehearsal night!