1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you will need to make dad’s gift.
2. Tie a piece of ribbon around the gift basket.
3. To make the bow place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Place the end of the ribbon face down into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Fold and twist to create your first loop.
6. Continue making several loops.
7. Add strands of sheer ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Add a coordinating ribbon to the bow. Fold and twist to create the loops.
9. Make several loops. Dovetail the end of the ribbon for a finished tail. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Bow wand.
10. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
11. Pull the wire tightly.
12. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back. Fluff the bow.
13. Use the remaining wire to tie the bow to the gift basket. Dad will love your gift!