Does the dad in your life enjoy golf? Create a golfing gift wrapping bag for dad this upcoming Father’s Day. This easy to make gift wrapping bag is used by stacking card stock together and attaching it to a plan brown gift bag. Finish the bag with a Mini Bowdabra bow.
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you will need. I found the golf silhouette as a free image and printed it out on the yellow card stock.
2. Assemble the bag and using foam adhesive.
3. To make the bow for the Mini Bowdabra place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Cut a piece of ribbon 6″ long and dovetail the ends. Place the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Press the end of the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. Fold the ribbon at the 2.5″ mark to make your first loop.
6. Continuing making several loops. Cut the ribbon to form a small tail.
7. Fold and press smaller loops into the Mini Bowdabra using a thinner width ribbon.
8. Finish with a very small width ribbon.
9. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
10. Thread the two tail ends of wire through the loop.
11. Pull the wire tightly.
12. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back.
13. Use the remaining wire to tie the bow to the Father’s Day gift bag.