1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this craft.
2. Use punches to create a gift tag. Embellish with washi tape and “best dad ever!” lettering.
3. To make the bow for the tag place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Place the ribbon tail into the Mini Bowdabra at the 3″ mark.
5. Fold and press the ribbon to create several loops. Cut a matching 3″ tail.
6. Add coordinating ribbon to the Mini Bowdabra. Fold and press the ribbon into the loops. Create tails at the beginning and end.
7. Add another layer of ribbon.
8. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
9. Thread the two ends of wire through the loop, pull the wire tightly.
10. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the wire along the back. Fluff the bow.
11. Use the Bowdabra Bow Wire to attach the bow to the tag.
12. Tie the Father’s Day tag to the gift bag.