- Mustache Duck Tape
- Mini Bowdabra w/Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this bow. To make the duct tape bow place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
2. Place two pieces of duck tape together so there is no sticky sides. Cut the tape 10″ long and dovetail the ends.
3. Cut another strand 20″ long and fold it in half lengthwise. Place the end into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Fold and place the ribbon at the 2″ mark onto the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Make a total of four loops.
6. Cut a thin strip of duct tape 20″ long and add little loops. Leave a small piece of the duct tape remaining for the finishing ribbon.
7. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
8. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop. Pull the wire tightly.
9. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back.
10. Trim away excess wire and hot glue a finishing ribbon into place.
11. Hot glue the bow to the gift.