1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make the card.
2. Next, glue the card layout together. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Begin by making a ribbon tail. Fold the ribbon to make your first loop. Make a matching loop and tail on the other side. Next, place a coordinating ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Make several loops and finish with a ribbon tail. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
5. Pull the wire tightly and knot the back.
6. Glue a finishing ribbon around the bow to hide the wire.
7. Glue the bow onto the card.
8. Your card is complete and ready for dad this Father’s Day!