Use the Bowdabra to make a red, white, & blue bow for your 4th of July wreath. Follow our step-by-step tutorial below to learn how to make a large loopy bow perfect for a wreath or outdoor decoration.
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you will need to make the bow.
2. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
3. Cut ribbon and dovetail the ends for the bow’s tails.
4. Fold twist the ribbon to create your first loop.
5. Continue to fold and twist the ribbon to create additional loops.
6. Create loops with wire mesh ribbon.
7. Continue to make several loops.
8. Scrunch tulle down into the Bowdabra.
9. Scrunch all the ribbon down with the Bowdabra Bow Wand.
10. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop. Pull the wire tightly. Remove the bow and knot the wire along the back. Leave the remaining wire to tie the bow onto the wreath.
11. Display your 4th of July Bow on your holiday wreath or decoration.