Create this fourth of July floral wreath using colorful red, white, and blue silk flowers. Finish this patriotic wreath with a beautiful Bowdabra Bow. Decorate the inside or outside of your home with this festive holiday decoration.
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you will need to make this craft.
2. Cut the silk flower ends at a point. Place the flowers into the foam wreath form.
3. Tie a piece of ribbon around the wreath to hang it.
4. To make the bow for the wreath cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Bowdabra.
5. Place the ribbon tails into the Bowdabra.
6. Fold and press the ribbon into the Bowdabra to begin to form your loops.
7. Continue folding and pressing the ribbon to form additional loops.
8. Make several loops and finish with the ribbon dovetailed at the end.
9. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Wand.
10. Thread the wire ends through the loop.
11. Pull the wire tightly.
12. Remove the bow from the Bowdabra and knot the back.
13. Fluff the bow.
14. Use the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire to tie the bow to the ribbon loop.
15. Hang your 4th of July floral wreath.
16. This style wreath looks beautiful inside or outside.