We have been celebrating 4th of July Wreaths all week on our blog. Our designers created easy wreaths for you to make and we are sharing them in our Feature Friday series. All of these wreaths can be made with materials you have on hand and switch out any of the ribbon, too! Enjoy our collection of wreaths as well as projects from our weekly crafty showcase and from our other blogging crafty friends.
10 Easy Patriotic Wreaths
- Patriotic Wreath by Coffee With Us 3
- Recycled 4th of July Wreath with Bowdabra Firecracker Bow
- Grapevine Star with large Loopy Bow Tutorial by Crafts Unleashed
- Fourth of July Floral Wreath with Bowdabra Bow
- Land of Free Wreath by Southern Girl Florals
- Patriotic Wreath by Thats My Story
- Red, White and Blue Bottle Cap Wreath by Our Family Attic
- Patriotic Fourth of July Wreath
- Patriotic Cupcake Liner Wreath by The Gunny Sack
- How to Make a Bow for a 4th of July Wreath
What are some of your favorite easy patriotic craft projects? We’d love if you came back and shared them with us Saturday, in our Crafty Showcase. The Showcase runs from Saturday through Thursday noon. See you tomorrow!
Congrats to all who are featured today!
Join in the fun and pin your favorite crafts and projects on our Feature Friday Board. Leave a message in the comments with your Pinterest Account name and email so we can invite you. Please follow our boards so we can invite you.