Celebrate this 4th of July with a fun floral centerpiece with a Bowdabra Bow. I used a pretty blue bowl along with a circular Styrofoam ball and added silk flowers. I finished my festive decoration with a red, white, and blue bow.
- Blue Bowl
- Styrofoam Ball
- Silk Flowers
- Assorted Ribbon
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this craft.
2. Place the silk flowers into the Styrofoam ball. Add some ribbon around the edge of the bowl.
3. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold the wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
4. Make two loops with large width wire ribbon.
5. Dovetail the end of some large width satin ribbon place it into the Bowdabra.
6. Create two matching loops.
7. Create two more loops and dovetail the other end of the ribbon.
8. Place some small width ribbon into the Bowdabra fold and twist the ribbon to create your first loop.
9. Make several loops and finish with a small tail. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Bow Wand.
10. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop and pull the wire tightly. Remove the bow and knot the wire in the back. Fluff the bow.
11. Use the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire to tie the bow to the ribbon. Your 4th of July centerpiece with Bowdabra Bow is complete.