Happy Saturday! Welcome to our weekly Crafty Showcase. We love all of the projects that you share with us each week. If you do not have a blog, this is the spot to come get inspired all week long. Enjoy all the projects. We are also showcasing some of our favorite Birthday ideas from some of our favorite blogs.
Next week our Bowdabra Designers will be sharing Crafts for pets. If you have any projects on your blog. please share with us in the below linky.
8 Easy Birthday Projects
- Mini Gift Boxes by Crafty Journal – Perfect idea to make your own gift boxes
- Make Wine Glass Decorations & Tags for Your Birthday Party
- Create a Circus Themed Party by Western New Yorker – What a fun themed party for the kids!
- Hair Bow Making Tutorial – Make an easy hair bow for the birthday girl
- Blueberry Muffins by Howling at the Moon – Make these fresh muffins for the special birthday person.
- Tea Themed Birthday Party Fun with Girlfriends – Who is up for a little tea party?
- Double Fold & Twist Bowdabra Bow Tutorial – Make a beautiful bow for the birthday girl!
- How to Make a Lollipop Tree by Play to Learn with Sarah – This tree would be a fun craft for the kids to make at the party!
- DIY Ribbon Wands – Fun party favor or craft for birthday parties.
The crafty showcase runs Saturday morning through Thursday noon. So stop in throughout the week and see what has been shared. We will make a new post on Saturday but keep the same linky going for the month of June. We are trying something new and think that this will give your projects even more exposure.
- Link up craft projects, recipes and anything fun!
- If you have a Bowdabra or Mini Bowdabra, share those projects,too!
- How about Pet Projects, Birthday fun crafts and party favors, ideas and recipes or even wedding and baby shower ideas?