Dog and pet bows are fun little accents. Place the dog bows on collars, leashes or little tufts of hair. The Mini Bowdabra with Ruler makes it easy to create these tiny little bows. Use scraps of ribbon 5″ long to make a beautiful multi-colored dog bow.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need.
2. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra. Place the end of the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Fold the other end of the ribbon over the Mini Bowdabra towers.
4. Press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. Continue adding ribbon.
5. Add several layers of ribbon.
6. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
7. Thread the two wire ends through the loop.
8. Pull the wire tightly.
9. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back.
10. Tie two little elastics onto the bow and trim away excess wire.
11. Fluff the bow and it is set.
Do you have the Mini Bowdabra with Ruler to make this amazing dog bow?