Have you seen the Mason gift jars layered with ingredients for making brownies or cookies? Using the same concept and layering technique, why not fill the jar with a party? Just fill the layers with various party themed ingredients. I like adding in wrapped candy, balloons, and birthday candles or little bags of confetti. Just make the layers in the party colors and you will be all set! It is easy and so much fun to create Mason Jar crafts like this one.
- Small Mason jar
- Sheer wired ribbon 4 1/2” wide x 35” long
- Mini Bowdabra with Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- For filling layer: balloons in color choice and sizes, wrapped candy kisses, mini candles, confetti or sequins, even small toys and prizes.
1. Begin by gathering all your materials.
2. To make the bow cut 12? of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Cut a 35 inch long piece of 4 1/2″ wide sheer wired ribbon and insert directly in the Mini Bowdabra from the top. The ribbon piles up like an accordion. Keep scrunching the ribbon until you reach the end.
4. Use the wand to push the ribbon down tightly.
5. Thread the two loose ends of the bow wire through the loop and pull tightly. Remove from the bow and tie tightly into a knot at the back.
6. Working on the front of the bow pull the loops up and adjust into a pom pom shape.
7. Use a hot glue gun to attach the pom pom bow on the top of the Mason jar lid. Let the glue dry and adjust the pom if necessary.
8. Fill the jar in layers with various colors. Balloons, candy, candles etc. You can make as many layers as you want in any combination.
9. That easy! Now give your Party in a Mason Jar with Bowdabra Bow to someone special!