Everyone loves the Disney movie, Frozen. Girls all over the place are planning their Halloween Costumes for their favorite character. Now you can help them add a little extra flare to their hair this fall with a custom made girls Bowdabra hair bow. Just follow this easy tutorial. Remember if you do not have all the exact supplies, find something that best fits what you have or can buy!
- Printed Elsa image
- Assorted ribbons
- Mini Bowdabra
- Hair Clip
- Bowdabra Wire
- Hot glue
1. Begin by gathering all the materials.
2. Trim printed image and ribbon to the size needed.
3. Make dovetail cuts on 4 equal size ribbons.
4. Cut 3 more pieces of ribbon 3 inches long.
5. Measure ribbon to cover hair clip, cut and hot glue on to the clip.
6. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra. Stack all of the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra by finding the center and pushing it into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Thread the two wire ends through the loop. Pull the wire tightly. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back.
8. Hot glue the image to the hair clip.