This week we are featuring a few Disney crafts for you. Most little ones love the Disney characters especially the Disney Princesses. Everyone has their favorite. Which Disney character or princess is your favorite?
Today we are sharing a diy snow white paper crafting card that everyone can make. Take a few minutes and make your own card and bring a smile to your own little princess.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials.
2. Decide on card size and trim paper.
3. Use paper punch and punch across the top part of the card. This is for the ribbon.
4. Cut equal strips of ribbon to match up with how many punches across your card. This one took 7 pieces. Thread ribbon and tie off.
5. Use hot glue and attach your Snow White image to the front of your card. Add other embellishments like stickers, glitter, etc.
6. Stamp your image or use your printer to print your saying. Attach it to the inside of your card.
7. Gather your ribbon, Mini Bowdabra and Bowdabra Wire.
8. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Add ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra creating a tail on the right side.
10. Make a loop by folding over the ribbon to the opposite side.
11. Fold the ribbon back over to create the final loop and push into the Mini Bowdabra to create a tail on the other side. Trim ribbon.
12. Thread the two wire ends through the loop. Pull the wire tightly. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back.
13. Trim off the extra Bowdabra Wire and hot glue onto the front of your card.