If you are dressing your little girl in a Frozen costume with year for Halloween why not make a little snowflake wand for her? This is such an easy and fun Disney craft. Many stores already have out Christmas decor products so you can easily get the supplies for this in time for Halloween. You can also go through your Christmas stash or order supplies online. I have included several optional steps that you may or may not choose to use for this project. Have fun with it!
1. Put a dab of glue on the end of the skewer. Attach a 20-inch piece of wired ribbon. Begin twisting the ribbon onto the skewer all the way down to the end wrapping as you go. Attach a dab of glue to hold the end in place.
2. Cut a 1 ½” piece of the plastic straw. Add some glue and place in the center of the snowflake. (Back of wand) Add some more glue to the tip of the wrapped skewer and insert into the straw. Set aside while the glue dries.
3. If you didn’t use a blue straw and you want to cover it, cut a small rectangle of white sparkle felt and cut the bottom corner as an angle. Add some glue and attach over the straw.
4. Make the Bow.
5. Cut an 18 inch piece of Bowdabra silver Bow wire, fold in half and insert into the Mini Bowdabra with ruler.
6. Using about 18 inches of the silver wired ribbon place one end into the Mini Bowdabra to the 3-inch line.
7. Make loop at the 2-inch line on the opposite side.
8. Make a matching loop on the other side
9. End with a tail at the 3-inch line. Scrunch down with the wand.
10. Insert the two loose ends of bow wire through the loop and pull tight. Remove from the Mini Bowdabra and tie a knot in the back. Tie the bow onto the wand and knot it. Use a pencil or pen to wrap the extra bow wire around to make a spiral. Repeat on the other side and pull to the front.
11. Glue on four mini icicles on the front of the wand. (optional)