Hey Bowdabra Friends… Friday is here again. This week we are featuring some wow ideas on How to Make Hair Bows For Kids using the Bowdabra Tool. These ideas are easy, fun and creative. Kids can try these out by themselves and with a little bit of your help. Check out these fun DIY hair bow making ideas we listed just for you!
Thanksgiving is just round the corner and we want to invite you to stop over on Saturday and share your Ideas for Thanksgiving and Fall in our weekly crafty showcase. We can’t WAIT to see what you have been creating in your neck of the woods! Happy Friday!
1. Back-to-School Bows
Easy hair bows to match all of your daughter’s clothes
2. 56 Mini Bowdabra Hair Bows – Fun DIY Bow Making Tutorials
Fun DIY Bow Making Tutorials
3. Cute Simple Stacked Hairbow It’s So Much Fun to Make!
4. Newborn Hat with Bow Tutorial
For the ultimate boutique look!
5. Mini Bowdabra Thanksgiving Made-to-Match Hair Bows
Cute & Coloful
6. Hair Bow Tutorial Matching Pink and Black Little Girls Bows
Fun & Easy to Make
7. Spring Pastel Bow
Oh So Pretty!
8. Thanksgiving Turkey Bow Headband With The Bowdabra
Make something fun for Thanksgiving!
9. How To Make Barrette Hair Bows With a Bowdabra – Oh So Lovely!
Oh So Lovely!
10. Funky Hair Bow Tutorial
What are some of your favorite easy craft projects? Do come back and shared them with us Saturday in our Crafty Showcase. The Showcase runs from Saturday through Thursday noon. See you tomorrow!
Congrats to all those who are featured today!