Quick and easy to prepare. Rosemary Olive Oil. Decorate the bottle with a beautiful Bowdabra bow and you will have a beautiful, last minute Mother’s day gift.
It’s a perfect gift for your favorite cook.
1. Gather your supplies
2. Take one 8-inch piece of ribbon and wrap around the neck of the bottle. Glue as shown.
3. Fold the length of Bowdabra wire in half and insert into the Bowdabra tool. Insert the tail of the ribbon and folding it back and forth make 2 loops on each side.
4. Pull the loose ends of the wire up and insert into the loop end. Turn the bow over and tie a knot. Fluff up the loops of the bow.
5. Take the second strip of ribbon and tie around the middle of the bow. You will now have 4 pretty tails for your bow. Hot glue the bow to the center of the ribbon at the neck of your bottle.
6. Insert 2 to 3 sprigs of rosemary and fill with Virgin Olive Oil.
You can use it right away, but its best after 2 weeks.
Rosemary olive oil is great for marinating chicken and fish.
It’s great drizzled over potatoes and pork chops for grilling.
I coat my skillet with it when I’m browning any poultry and add a half tsp. to baked chicken.