Celebrate your holiday with this beautiful red, white and blue Patriotic rose centerpiece. The addition of the bow brings an element of sophistication for a beautiful decor that will be make your holidays extra special! This project is quick and so easy to make you will want to make some for gifts for your friends and neighbors too!
1. Gather your supplies
2. Arrange roses as shown in the next two pictures. Place your red roses in the center.
3. Add baby’s breath.
Create your bow.
1. Fold your bowdabra bow wire in half and insert lenghtwise into the Bowdabra. Insert one end of your ribbon into the center slot leaving a 5 inch tail.
2. Fold your ribbon back and forth through the center of the bowdabra tool. Bring each layer 1/2 inch shorter than the previous loop. Make three loops on each side and leave a 5 inch tail at the end. Use the wand to scrunch down.
Bring the Bowdabra wire up and insert the loose ends into the loop end. Tighten the wire, turn the bow over and knot the wire.
3. Take the six inch piece of ribbon and tie at the center of the bow. Fluff up your loops as they will tend to flatten as you work with it.
4. Place a dot of hot glue on the back side of the bow.
5. Place a dot of hot glue on the handle of the pitcher. Place the bow where the handle of the pitcher connects.
Pictured below is the same arrangement in a different shaped ceramic container. For this arrangement you would make a 5 loop bow and hot glue to the side of the container.
Happy Independence Day!
Be sure and visit Bowdabra designer Pat at her Facebook page Beau Parterre Florals to view more of her awesome floral designs.