Do you have a young friend who has just graduated from high school? Wish to present her with something unique and personal? How about creating and gifting a handmade necklace for your friend? It is easier than you think!
Watch Sandy Sandler, the creator of the Bowdabra, make an easy and elegant DIY ribbon necklace. With silver Bowdabra bow wire, jeweled hoops, satin ribbon, pendant; you can create a beautiful handmade necklace.
Create this easy to do DIY necklace with the Mini Bowdabra and ruler that helps you to measure and impress your friends with this lovely gift.
All you need is:
1) Mini Bowdabra
2) Mini Bowdabra Hair Bow Tool and Ruler
3) 18″ Bowdabra bow wire
4) 48″ of 3/4″ wide trim or ribbon for necklace
5) 24″ long pieces of 7/8″ wide satin ribbon dove tailed
6) 15″ length of 1.5″ wide grosgrain ribbon
7) Charms or pendants of your choice
9) Glue Gun