Easter is March 27th and the Bowdabra design team brings you a great idea for a cute Bunny Ears Easter Basket!
What do you put in your little ones Easter basket? Do you reuse the same basket every year? Here is a really fun way to jazz up Easter baskets with Bunny ears for your little cuties. These bows are easy to make and your little bunny will love them. After Easter you can take the bows off and attach them to hair clips for hair bows.
- Begin by placing the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18”³ of Bowdabra Bow wire fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
- Find the center to your sheer ribbon and press it into the Mini Bowdabra.
- Fold the ribbon over, press into the middle to make your first loop. Do that with the other side of the ribbon, too.
- Take the one piece of white grosgrain, find the center and press into the Mini Bowdabra.
- Take the stripped pink and blue ribbon, find the center and add to the Mini Bowdabra.
- Take the blue grosgrain and make a small tail on top of the ribbon.
- Fold the ribbon back and forth, pressing into the Mini Bowdabra to make a loop on each side.
- Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra wand. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
- Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot.
- Tie the ribbon onto the Bunny Ears. Trim off the extra Bowdabra Wire. Make the same exact bow for both sides. The ribbon size can vary as well as the color. Have fun with it! Attach to the handles of your Bunny Ears Easter Basket.