Patriotic Sun Visor
It’s so easy to create this adorable patriotic sun visor! No is the time for picnics, beaches, and patriotic themed parties. Make this patriot sun visor is with a dollar store visor, some ribbon and embellish with a removable hair bow!
Wear the bow alone or use the ribbon loop to attach it to the sun visor. So much fun in the sun!
- Adhere the 5/8” Patriotic ribbon to the sun visor with fusible webbing ironing it on according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Create a loop with the Stars & Strips ribbon that will slide tightly onto the sun visor. Attach the loop to the sun visor.
- To create the removable hair bow for the sun visor first begin by placing the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Next, cut a piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire 18 inches long. Fold in half and place into the Bowdabra. You will have a loop on one side and two loose wires on the other.
- The Hair Bow Tool & Ruler allows you to measure your hair bows and comes with an interactive CD with step-by-step instructions to make 70 different hair bows. Follow the CD’s instructions to make a Quad Loop Pinwheel Bow.
- Scrunch down the ribbon with the Bowdabra Wand. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly.
- Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and tie a knot.
- Bring the bow right side up and fluff. Next, line an alligator clip with Stars & Stripes ribbon.
- Attach the bow to the alligator clip with the Bowdabra Bow Wire and use a hot glue gun and finishing ribbon to cover the wire.
- The hair bow can be worn separately or attached to the sun visor. To attach the bow just clip it onto the sun visor’s loop.
Have fun wearing your patriotic sun visor all season long!