This Memorial Day, why not make a cute patriotic Onesie for baby? It’s so easy and so adorable! You are sure to get many complements on this patriotic Onesie!
The patriotic Onesie is perfect for Memorial Day, July 4th, or any day of the year that you want to show your patriotism.
Don’t stop here though; you can even make a matching shirt for yourself. This is so cute that you will want to make an extra patriotic Onesie for a gift to a special friend or relative!
- Begin with all the materials you will need to make an American Flag shirt or Onesie.
- To make the bow cut 18” of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
- Place the striped ribbon onto the Mini Bowdabra. Make a loop on one side.
- Fold a matching loop on the other side.
- Fold one more loop on each side.
- Pull the wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra. Remove and fluff the bow.
- Glue a piece of red grosgrain ribbon around the middle of the bow.
- Cut five 6” pieces of red grosgrain ribbon.
- Carefully place each piece of the red grosgrain ribbon onto the peel and stick tape, or use iron-on fusible webbing.
- Carefully remove the peel and stick tape from the red grosgrain ribbon and attach to the shirt as shown, or iron on if you are using fusible webbing.
- Place a piece of peel and stick tape to your bow and place on the Onesie/shirt near the top corner to create a flag.
Be sure and return to Bowdbra blog often for more easy craft tutorials, DIY videos, recipes, and more!
Tags: baby, baby crafts, baby shower, Bowdabra, Bowdabra DIY, Bowdabra Team, Bowdabra wearables, Easy Crafts, July 4th crafts, Memorial Day, Patriotic, patriotic Onesie, t-shirt, Tutorial