The kids are either back in school or almost ready to start. There is a chill in the morning air. And pumpkin is the star of the season. So why not beautify a candle cup with a pretty ribbon pumpkin votive?
Decorate several votive candles to put on your fall tables or mantles. The pretty ribbon pumpkin votive gives it just the right autumn flair. Add some flame-less tea lights to safely give a fall ambiance to the entire room!
Let’s get started!
Pretty ribbon pumpkin votive
- Insert flameless tea light in glass votive and set aside.
- Cut a 24” piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Lay it into the Mini Bowdabra. You’ll have a loop at one end and two loose pieces at the opposite end.
- Lay a few pieces of raffia into the Mini Bowdabra.
- Scrunch satin ribbon down into the Mini Bowdabra. Next, Fold the ribbon down into an accordion shape. Cut away the extra ribbon.
- Scrunch ribbon down with the Bowdabra Wand.
- While the bow is still in the Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end and pull tightly.
- Gently pull the bow out of the Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
- Attach a small brown ribbon stem with a Glue Dot on the back of the pumpkin bow.
- Fluff pumpkin bow by twisting the ribbon in opposite directions. Twist the excess Bowdabra Bow Wire in a spiral twist using either a pencil or dowel.
- Attach pumpkin bow to the front of the glass votive with a Glue Dot.
Please visit Bowdabra blog again for more Craft tutorials, Video DIY’s, recipes and so much more!