This is a quick, easy, and showy fruit plate. Perfect as a salad or a palate cleanser at the end of a meal.
Ingredients for the Fresh Fruit Plate
- 3 oranges
- ½ cup blackberries
- 10 red seedless grapes
- 10 castelvetrano olives
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- Olive oil
- Course salt
Preparation of the Fresh Fruit Plate
- Peel oranges, and slice into thin slices.
- Wash and slice blackberries and grapes.
- Drain and slice olives. (Pit if necessary.)
- Chiffonade the mint leaves.
- Assemble oranges in a spiral on the plate.
- Top with blackberries, olives, and grapes.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Garnish with mint.
Recipe contributed by Seth Lassak, Executive Chef at Wolf’s Ridge Brewing, Columbus, Ohio.
For a quick meal before the salad, try this Chicken and Orzo one pan dinner recipe!