Bowdabra is looking for a few awesome bloggers to showcase their multifaceted Bowdabra products. We’re looking for bloggers and video creators who know how to inspire others to create.
For those that also seek opportunities to have their work prominently featured, Bowdabra’s Design Team is a great fit!
What’s expected of a Bowdabra Design Team Member?
What are the responsibilities of a Bowdabra Design Team Member?
* The Bowdabra Design Team is a 6-month hitch, from Jan 1, 2018 – June 30, 2018.
* Create a minimum of 2 projects per month. Post them on both your blog and Bowdabra’s blog on your assigned dates each month.
We will give Date assignments when we pick the team.
*Participate in Bowdabra’s YouTube it is imperative we support each other
* Participate on Bowdabra’s Facebook – this is a MUST!
* Submit work for publication. Bowdabra’s will share project submission opportunities from their editorial contacts.
* Take part in one Blog Hop during the 6 months. Date to be announced.
* Promote Bowdabra! Post Blog and Video projects created during your six-month term on other online galleries and blogs. Include working links to Bowdabra’s blog and to products used on Bowdabra’s website.
*Share each blog and Video post during your term on your own social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
What are the rewards of a Bowdabra Design Team members
* Your bio, picture, and link(s) on Bowdabra’s blog
* Promotion of your work and projects in Bowdabra’s Newsletter, and on Bowdabra’s Facebook and other social media.
* FREE product valued at $200 value Split into two shipments: One for the first 3 months and another for the second 3 months
1) Send your bio, blog address and Facebook info to Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com with “DT applications Bowdabra” in the subject line (this way you don’t end up in Junk Mail – I get lots of spam) by November 10th 2017
2) Deadline: Must have a bio to Terri Sproul by November 10th 2017. Next Deadline: post a project on YOUR blog on Nov 11th 12AM EST for use to view. The post must include Bowdabra’s logo you were sent by Terri Sproul, Step by step directions on how to make this project with links to Bowdabra’s blog and website. Your submission project can be anything you love to make … Scrapbook, Cards, home decor, Mixed Media, Altered Art, and Eco-Art. Just think outside the box and impress us.
3) Facebook page and blog and Like our Facebook page – this is a MUST and is very important to the success of our team!
4) All entries MUST utilize a ribbon and/or ribbon technique We are looking for your unique voice and prefer the project be made just for this Submission. Work previously submitted, however, must be recent if you don’t have Bowdabra product to work with doing the best you can and show us you’ve got the goods.
* Send project(s) to view: Step by step directions on how to make this project with links to Bowdabra’s blog and website. Your submission project can be anything you love to make … Scrapbook, Cards, Mixed Media, Altered Art, Eco-Art…Just think outside the box and impress me… See #4 above
* We want to know all about you! Send in your bio
* Please describe your style (genre): Portraits, Abstract, Scrapbook, rubber stamp, mixed media, vintage, altered art, eco-art, urban, etc.
* Please Explain why would you like to be on the Bowdabra Design Team and how you can contribute.
* Are you frugal, organized, have marketing ideas etc… Please share what strengths you can bring to our team.
* Include the link to your active blog
* Are you active on any Forums or Message Boards? (Please List)
* Give an example of a class or technique you would like to share with others. If it is one you have done previously please describe or link to it.
* Please list any other manufacturer or store/kit DT’s you’ve been on or are currently on. Do you have a scrapbook resume, or a link to a gallery, Please share it with us.
Final decisions will be made the week of Nov 15 – 22nd. We will announce Bowdabra’s Design Team shortly thereafter!!