If you want to your décor to fit a Mardi Gras themed party then you will love this elegant Mardi Gras centerpiece. This centerpiece is so easy and quick to put together. Add an adorable Bowdabra bow and you will be sure to enjoy all the compliments from your guests.
The Mardi Gras centerpiece looks lovely with the soft colors but you can easily change it up for darker and more sparkly colors for a bit more pizazz!
So let’s get started:
10. Make matching loops on each side and finish with a tail.
11. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wand.
12. Place the two wires through the loop.
13. Pull the wire tightly.
14. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and bring it around the back and knot.
15. Fluff the bow and hot glue an embellishment on the front. Spiral the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire.
16. Hot glue the bow to the front of the centerpiece.
17. Your centerpiece is ready to be displayed.
Visit Bowdabra blog each week for more innovative and unique craft tutorials and videos and be sure and join us each Monday on Facebook live at 4:00 P.M. PST/7:00 P.M. EST