Sandy Sandler and the entire design team at Bowdabra blog would like to wish you a very Happy July 4thholiday. We hope you will enjoy the sunshine and other outdoor fun activities. In addition, we are listing 7 simple tips for July 4thfun with family and pets.
We hope you enjoy this free printable Happy 4th of July coloring page with your family and friends.
Updated July 2018
7 simple tips for July 4th fun with family and pets
- Don’t allow children to ignite or play with fireworks.
- Keep a bucket of water handy and dispose of used fireworks properly after igniting.
- Keep pets indoors. Fireworks can terrify pets. If you choose to allow your pet outdoors, make sure they are wearing an ID tag in case they become frightened and run away.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages and ignite fireworks. Much like drinking and driving the two do not mix.
- Make sure there are plenty of outdoor games and activities to entertain children and guests. Print the coloring page and have a contest for the best one. Games like badminton, volleyball, and even wading pools are great for family get-togethers.
- If you are serving salads at your event make sure any that include mayonnaise, dressings or easily contaminated dishes are refrigerated. Replace them under refrigeration promptly after serving.
- Never pick up a firework that has failed to ignite.