Are you looking for a simple and fun craft you can do with kids? This adorable Bowdabra bow bookmark is the perfect craft to make with your kids. The Bowdabra bow bookmark is perfect for gifting to mom, grandma, and friends.
For an extra special gift add a Bowdabra bow bookmark with a favorite book!
Pretty Bowdabra bow bookmark
- First, cut a piece of Bowdabra wire approx. 12 inches long, then thread it through a large paper clip.
- Center the paper clip on the Bowdabra wire, then insert the wire into the Mini Bowdabra without folding it. Adjust the paper clip so it fits in the slot on the Mini Bowdabra as shown in the pictures below.
- Cut a piece of the organdy ribbon and dovetail the ends. Fold it in half to find the center. Place the center into the Mini Bowdabra. One end will be directly over the paper clip.
- Make a 1 1/2 inch long loop on the left side and place the end into the Mini Bowdabra.
- Make a 1 1/2 inch long loop on the right side and place that end into the Mini Bowdabra.
- Cut a piece of tulle and insert it vertically from the cut end into the Mini Bowdabra.
- Continue scrunching the tulle into the Mini Bowdabra until all the tulle is inserted.
- While the bow is still in the Bowdabra, gently pick up the ends of the Bowdabra bow wire and secure the bow with a double knot. Trim excess wire. Fluff the tulle to hide the knot.