Weddings are meant to be celebrated in the best way possible. Looking for some super easy and gorgeous wedding bows? Go ahead and make them yourself in minutes with the Bowdabra, the world’s easiest bowmaker. Watch Sandy Sandler, the creator of the Bowdabra show you how to create amazing bows as easy as 1-2-3.
* Bowdabra silver rhinestone
* Hula hoop
* Customizable Mr & Mrs sign for the center of the wreath
* Sheer wired silver organza ribbon
* Large Bowdabra
* White/silver metallic mesh 21” by 10 Yards
1. Sandy begins this fun giant bow project by scrunching a white mesh (3 yards long and 18” wide) in Large Bowdabra making big loops.
2. She then tops it with a pretty silver ribbon tail (30” long and 2.5” wide).
3. Next, she adds an 18” long strip of Bowdabra rhinestone mesh over it.
4. Sandy adds another silver ribbon and rhinestone mesh over it all (25” long each).
5. She glues the ribbons with the rhinestones mesh and adds another silver ribbon (4 yards long) making loops with twist and turn method.
6. Lastly, she ties all the ribbons and mesh and fluffs the loops to finish the beautiful wreath bow.
1. For this project, Sandy scrunches a white mesh (25” long and 18” long).
2.She ties the mesh at one end with the Bowdabra bow wire and ties it to a hula hoop decorated with white ribbons and mesh and having “Mr.” and “Mrs.” placards glued to it.
3. Finishing the magnificent wedding décor hula hoop, Sandy ties the big bow to the hoop and glues the tails to the placards.
* White straw hat
* Bowdabra silver rhinestone mesh
* Silver ribbon roses
* White ribbon roses
* Shear silver glitter organza ribbon with swirls
* Large Bowdabra
* 10” x 10yds, white with silver foil Deco poly mesh
* White Glitter waver ribbon
* Printed ribbon
1. Sandy is making an awesome wedding hat for the bride’s mother or bridesmaid in this project. Beginning with it, she wraps the silver rhinestone mesh around a white straw hat.
2. She then ties three bouquets of ribbon flowers of silver and white colors together and glues it near the brim of the hat.
3. In the next step, Sandy scrunches a silver mesh in Large Bowdabra making loops.
4.She tops it with a white ribbon (19” long and 5” wide), again making loops.
5. Next, she scrunches a printed ribbon (31” long and 2” wide) making loops in an X manner.
6. She scrunches some more silver and white bouquet roses over it and ties it all to finish the super gorgeous bow.
7. She glues the bow on the hat to finish the magnificent looking mother of the bride hat or bridesmaid hat.
1. Sandy scrunches two pieces of white tulle (1.5 yards long and 9″ wide each) in the Large Bowdabra.
2. She scrunches another tulle (2.5 yards long and 9” wide) making big loops.
3. Later she uses a maroon turquoise tulle (2 yards long and 5” wide) and scrunches it making loops.
4.She tops it with two 40” long Bowdabra silver rhinestone mesh.
5. Topping it with two decorative flowers, she spreads the tails and loops to finish the super pretty pew bow