Nick of Nick’s Seasonal Décor is here to show you how to make some of the prettiest and simplest fall bows using Bowdabra bow making tool. Join him on the Facebook Live.
Funky Multiple Ribbon Fall Bow(begins from 0:30)
* Large Bowdabra
* Bowdabra bow wire
* Colorful fall ribbon
* Solid burlap ribbon
1. For this project, Nick uses the Large Bowdabra. He scrunches 1.5” wide colorful fall ribbon strips along with 1.5” wide solid burlap ribbon strips alternatively making loops in the Bowdabra.
2. He ties it all, dovetails the tails and spreads the loops to finish the pretty colorful fall bow that can be attached to a wreath.
Orange Tubing Bow (begins from 12:58)
1. Nick scrunches a beautiful orange polka dot ribbon in the Large Bowdabra making loops.
2. He adds another beautiful ribbon over it, again making loops.
3. Next he scrunches some deco mesh tubing in the Bowdabra making loops.
4. He repeats the process with both the ribbons and the tubing alternatively, making three layers of the ribbons and the tube.
5. He ties it all and fluffs the loops to finish the simple and beautiful tubing bow.
Fall Bow for Lanterns and Wreaths (begins from 20:20)
* Large Bowdabra
* Colorful striped ribbon
* Pipe cleaner
1. Nick scrunches a colorful striped ribbon in the Large Bowdabra making loops with twist and turn method.
2. He takes out the ribbon from the Bowdabra and while holding the loops, attaches it to another strip of similar stripped ribbon with the help of a pipe cleaner.
3. He spreads the loops to finish the pretty fall bow that can be attached to a decorative lantern or wreath.
Funky Fall Wreath Decor
* Decorative leaves
* Decorative flowers
* Decorative pumpkin
1. Nick decorates the funky fall bow wreath with some green leaves by gluing the stems of the twigs to the wreath beneath the bow.
2. He also glues some beautiful flowers to the wreath.
3. Lastly, he adds a decorative pumpkin to the wreath, which is optional. .