Christmas is around the corner and Nick of Nick’s Seasonal Décor is here to showcase some of the prettiest bows made on Bowdabra bow making tool for decorating your home this festival season.
* Pretty green fabric ribbon
1. Nick begins the project with the Large Bowdabra.
2. He scrunches a 3.5” wide dovetailed green fabric ribbon in the Bowdabra and tops it with more same ribbon making loops with twist and turn method.
3. He ties it all and fluffs the loops and shapes the tails to finish the beautiful green bow that can be used for swag, a lantern or as a wreath bow.
* Red & brown wired ribbon
* Burlap ribbon
* Pretty printed ribbon
1. Nick scrunches a red and brown 20” long wired ribbon in the Large Bowdabra and tops it with some more of the same ribbon making loops with twist and turn method.
2. He tops it with another burlap wired ribbon making loops.
3. He adds a third ribbon making one loop at the top.
4. He ties it all, fluffs the loops and dovetails the ribbon ends to finish the pretty loop bow that can be attached to a wreath for Thanksgiving, Christmas etc.
* Red polka dot ribbon
* Red ribbon
1. For this project, Nick scrunches a red polka dot ribbon (2.5” wide) along with another red ribbon (1.5” wide) in the Large Bowdabra.
2. He adds both the ribbon on the top, making loops with twist and turn method.
3. She ties it all and fluffs the loops and spreads the tails to finish the bow that can be a really beautiful Valentine’s Day wreath bow.