Get ready to make some really pretty and easy to make Christmas bows like Red Velvet and funky colorful bows with Nick from Nick’s Seasonal Décor. Join him on his Facebook Live where he shows you how to make Christmas Bows and Decor!
* 1.5” Wide Ribbon
* Bow Wire
1. Nick starts the project with the Large Bowdabra.
2. He takes 24” bow wire and places it between the loops.
3. He scrunches a 1.5” beautiful red ribbon in it, making 7-8 even loops of equal length with the twist and turn method.
4. He ties the loops and fluffs the ribbon to finish the gorgeous red velvet bow that would be amazing to use as decoration with some twinkle lights.
5. You can also use this pretty bow for decorating staircases or for wrapping a present.
* 1.5” printed ribbon
* 2.5” printed ribbon
* 4” wire ribbon
1. Nick places 24” bow wire in between the loops.
2. He scrunches a beautiful green wire ribbon in the Large Bowdabra making a 6” long loop.
3. He tops it with another pretty red and green ribbon, again making a loop but in the opposite direction.
4. Next, he adds the polka dotted ribbon for making the loop.
5. Now, he repeats the entire process with the three ribbons multiple times.
6. The loops are 6” wide and the tails are 6” long.
7. He ties the ribbon and fluffs the loops while spreading the tails to finish the beautiful and funky bow with three different colors.
8. Nick dovetails the bow tails for a more enhanced look.
* Pretty Snow Ball Ribbon
* Red Polka Dot Ribbon
1. Nick takes two different ribbons and places them on one another.
2. He scrunches both the ribbons in the Large Bowdabra and making 4 small loops.
3. He also cuts the tails to give it a beautiful finish.
4. He ties it and spreads the loops to make the pretty traditional bow.
5. Next heplaces the bow on a bell and secures it with the bow wire.
6. He also uses little hot glue to secure it perfectly
7. Next, he takes some green artificial green leafy stemsto decorate.
8. To finish it off, he takes the ribbon and curls them up to add more charm to it.