Join Sandy, the creator of the Bowdabra, helps you learn how to create hair bows in minutes – each hair bow is a DIY marvel which is super simple to make.
1. Sandy uses the Large Bowdabra for this project.
2. She places a silver wire between the pillars.
3. She takes the white ribbon and peels the glue stick to place Bowdabra Silver Rhinestone Mesh on the top of it.
4. Next, she scrunches the ribbon and creates a single loop on each side.
5. She repeats the process one more time and places a decorating flower in between.
6. Sandy secures the bow with the wire and fluffs it for a beautiful finish.
7. She attaches it to a hair tie using the same thread. Your beautiful hair bow is ready to use.
1. Sandy uses Mini Bowdabra for this project.
2. She places the silver bow wire between the pillars.
3. Next, she takes an already dovetailed ribbon to make a tail.
4. She scrunches a sheer white ribbon while making a single loop on each side.
5. Next she takes a small piece and scrunches it in the centre.
6. She secures it with the bow wire and fluffs it to give a beautiful finish. Your hair bow is ready to use with your hair tie or hairband.
1. Sandy sticks to the Mini Bowdabra for this project.
2. She takes already dovetailed Yellow Daisy Ribbon and Butterfly Ribbon to make tails.
3. She takes the Yellow Daisy Ribbon to make a loop on either side.
4. She repeats the process with the Butterfly Ribbon.
5. Next, she tops it up with the Korker Ribbons.
6. She ties the bow with bow wire and fluffs it to give it a beautiful finish.
1. Sandy uses Large Bowdabra for making this beautiful bow for babies
2. She places a bow wire and places it between the pillars.
3. She scrunches the Glittery Pink Tulle Ribbon between the Bowdabra.
4. She repeats the same process with a simple Pink Tulle Ribbon.
5. She takes another piece of a 6” long pink ribbon and tops it up with the Korker Ribbons.
6. Now she secures the bow with the bow wire. She ties it on the headband to create a really beautiful baby hair bow.
1. Sandy uses mini Bowdabra to make this stunning bow.
2. She scrunches the Pink Leopard Print Ribbon while making a loop on each.
3. Next, she takes the other side of the ribbon and puts it between the Bowdabra towers while creating an X.
4. She secures it with the bow with the wire and wraps it on the alligator clip. You can also use zots to secure it. Your beautiful bow for your little kid is ready.
1. Sandy uses the Large Bowdabra for making this gorgeous bow.
2. She scrunches a 3” Grosgrain Rainbow Ribbon and makes 2 to 3 loops of equal length with a twist and turns method.
3. Sandy ties it with the wire and wraps a pink trim to finish it. Your Jojo bow is ready to be placed on a clip of your choice.
1. Sandy makes a beautiful puppy bow using Mini Bowdabra.
2. She scrunches the ribbon while making a single loop on either side.
3. She tops it up with the Pink and Purple Korker Ribbons.
4. Sandy ties the bow and fluffs the ribbon for a gorgeous finish.
5. You can use this adorable bow by putting on the headbands and clips.
1. Sandy places the bow wire between the small Mini Bowdabra.
2. She puts an already dovetailed ribbon between the pillars.
3. She scrunches the black Polka Dot ribbon while making a loop.
4. She places the Red Korker Ribbon on the top.
5. Sandy secures it with the bow wire and fluffs the bow to finish it off.
6. You can use it on hand band or ponytail holder.