Join Nick from Nick’s Seasonal Décor on his Facebook Live as he creates some super designer wreath and gift wrap bows for St Patrick’s Day using the Large Bowdabra.
St. Patrick’s Day Bow (starts at 0:15)
1. Nick starts his first project by using Large Bowdabra.
2. He places the bow wire between the pillars.
3. Next, he takes a 36” long ribbon and scrunches in the Bowdabra.
4. Nick scrunches the same ribbon in the bow wire while making 5 to 6 loops on each side.
5. He secures the bow with bow wire and fluffs it.
6. He dovetailed the tails to give it a professional touch.
Funky Gingham Bow (starts at: 8:53)
1. Nick uses the Large Bowdabra for making this bow.
2. He scrunches a ribbon between the Bowdabra while making a loop on one side only.
3. He repeats the process 5 to 6 times on each side.
4. Now he ties the bow with bow wire. Nick fluffs the loops and dovetails them for a beautiful finish.
Deco Mesh Tubing Bow (Starts at 17:39)
1. Nick sticks with the Large Bowdabra.
2. He scrunches 3 tubing ribbons between the pillars and creates little loops on each side.
3. He secures this mini bow with bow wire. This mini bow can be used on gifts and wine bottles.
Sheer Ribbon Bow (Starts at 23:03)
1. Nick places bow wire between the Large Bowdabra.
2. He creates two tails from 4” Olive Sheer Ribbon and Olive Polka Dot ribbon and puts them in Bowdabra
3. Now he scrunches the olive ribbon between the wire to make 3 to 4 loops on each side.
4. He repeats the process with Polka dot ribbon.
5. Now he secures the bow with bow wire and fluffs the loops beautiful finish.